Auto and Vehicle Insurance

  • Auto

    • Auto and Vehicle insurance provides financial coverage for accidents, thefts, vandalism or collisions involving a motor vehicle. Policies are typically offered in Property, Liability and Medical coverage. Policies are typically offered in Property, Liability and Medical coverage.
  • Motorcycle

    • Motorcycle insurance covers both motorcycles and scooters. Coverage can include property, liability, passenger, and medical.
  • Motor Home / RV

    • Whether you have an RV, Motor Home or 5th wheel, RV Insurance covers your recreational vehicle and its contents while on the road.
  • Boat & Watercraft

    • Most home insurance coverage will cover any boats that have less than 25 mile per hour capabilities. This includes small boats and canoes. Larger and faster boats and jet skis need additional coverage and a separate watercraft policy. The type of watercraft as well as the value will play a factor in the cost of insurance.

Home and Renters Insurance

  • Homeowners

    • Home and Property insurance covers a policyholder’s physical residence as well as its contents against damage or loss from fire, theft, vandalism as well as weather related floods, hurricane, hail and lighting. Liability coverage also takes care of the individual’s responsibility for any injuries people might suffer while on the property covered by the policy.
  • Condominiums

    • Condominiums and Co-Ops have two different kinds of insurance to protect your property. There is a personal insurance policy that will cover your condo as well as your personal possessions and a “master policy” provided by the condo or co-op board. This coverage will cover the common areas that you share with others in the building such as the lobby, hallways and elevator.
  • Renters

    • Renters can also insure possessions and have protection against liability. Like home owners insurance, it covers possessions in the event of a disaster and provides liability coverage in the event of injury or damage caused to other people.
  • Manufactured Homes

    • Manufactured Home Insurance comes in two types, property and liability. If you are renting the property that the manufactured home is located on, use the home seasonally, or if it is a commercial property, Manufactured Home Insurance will differ from typical Home Owners Insurance.


  • Umbrella

    • An umbrella liability coverage policy is useful if your Home Owners policy or Auto Insurance policy reaches the limit for personal liability. It also covers other forms of liability that are not ordinarily covered such as libel and slander.
  • Flood

    • Home Owners Insurance usually does not cover floods. To protect your home against floods, a separate flood insurance policy is necessary. In certain areas, flood insurance may be required on your home.
  • Travel

    • Travel insurance plans cover vacation and trip cancellation, travel interruptions and delays, lost baggage and emergency medical and health expenses while traveling.

Have an Agent Contact Me

We’re here to help, let us know how we can be of assistance to you.


Have an Agent Contact Me

We’re here to help, let us know how we can be of assistance to you.